Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy Saturday.

So last week end my ward had Super Saturday and I was in charge. I was totally exhausted by the time is was done. We had a great turnout. We made Sanitation Kits, canned heat, first aid kits, Family Blocks, Glass etching and Corn Heat bags. Thanks to Natalie, Clara and Sommer for helping set up on Friday night. We had over 5 car loads of stuff to take over. After 4 hours of sleep I was back at the Church getting things organized (7am). I got done at 3:30 and Raquel and the girls picked me up for a costume party up in Heber. My friend Jennifer had her husbands Birthday Party at their Vacation rental. It was a lot of fun. Pictures will come soon. McKenna was Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz and Paige was a cute little mouse. Raquel and I were "50" s girls. Louie did not go to the Party but she did dress up. And may I say she was adorable!! By the time we got home I was exhausted!! But I felt so bad for Louie because she had been in her Kennel all day, so we played till 10:30pm.

No comments: